Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    If You Want to Come to AZ, Post Here!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You Want to Come to AZ, Post Here! Login/Join

posted
Trying to make connections. We are a husband & wife in the Scottsdale, AZ district trying to get to coastal Florida.

One of us is currently involved with a solid 5-way transfer to the Fort Myers, FL area but need one more transfer. Post here if you want AZ. Tell me what city & state you are in. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CharlieGirl,

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Spokane, Wa and want AZ, NV or Southern CA areas

Posts: 29 | Registered: 13 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Cammie, I'm in Arkansas my entire family lives in Arizona. I'm looking to move back home. I have a 43k route and I use a POV. please call me at 501-766-4866.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 08 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CharlieGirl:
Trying to make connections. We are a husband & wife in the Scottsdale, AZ district trying to get to coastal Florida.

One of us is currently involved with a solid 5-way transfer to the Fort Myers, FL area but need one more transfer. Post here if you want AZ. Tell me what city & state you are in. Thanks!
Redmond Oregon area looking to trafer to AZ.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 16 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post