Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to go from Jacksonville Florida to South Florida!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to go from Jacksonville Florida to South Florida! Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey Jeff, did you try Topher ar qtrade@yahoo.com. he said he needed to be 30 miles from mt.dora. Seems like ocala would be about as close as possible. Wonder why he could at least get back with us.??

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I texted him and I am still waiting for a response. Hopefully I hear back from him

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jeff,
I though I did respond back to you, Im sorry it is to far away. I want to live near my Family in Mount Dora. I need to be at most 30 miles away as an everyday commute. I am ready to go anytime, but the reason for that is I have a place to live in Mount Dora while my home sells.
Thanks
Chris

Posts: 58 | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Derrel,
If you know anyone from Las Vegas, or West side of Florida near Tampa, that wants your Office we may be able to piece something together. There are a few carriers from Oviedo, and that would work for me.
Chris

posted Hide Post
Wait Chris I thought Derrels office was just over 30 miles from Mt.Dora, am I wrong? How far away is it?

posted Hide Post
When I put in Ocala to Mr. Dora in Mapquest it said 45 miles. I really doubt you are going to get any closer than this

posted Hide Post
That would leave me over an hour drive and I am not doing that. I only live 3 hours away now!
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Baer:
When I put in Ocala to Mr. Dora in Mapquest it said 45 miles. I really doubt you are going to get any closer than this

posted Hide Post
I understand Chris. Maybe if you have some time you could drive from Derrels office to Mt. Dora, who knows maybe it is less than a hour. In the meantime can you ask around for anyone down there wanting Jacksonville and I will do the same for you. Have a great day-Jeff

posted Hide Post
Jeff I'm looking for Albuquerque, that carrier wants Washington and a carrier in Washington wants Jacksonville. If there's a carrier in your desired location wants Denver CO then we could have a trade. I'm waiting for answers from Estero and Okeechobee right now. 720-297-8986

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris is working on a 4 way transfer for us. He is trying to contact everyone. Hopefully we can get this done.-Jeff

posted Hide Post
Denver 45k, are you having any luck with our 4-way yransfer?

posted Hide Post
Yes. my office is all K routes with LLVS

posted Hide Post
Still no replies from South Florida. I've noticed the transfer boards have died down a bit now that it's count time.

Posts: 79 | Registered: 15 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in tempe Arizona and am looking for a mutual trade to three way trade to seattle, Washington area.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post