Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Im in Columbia, south carolina and want to go to columbus, GA or Louisville, ky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im in Columbia, south carolina and want to go to columbus, GA or Louisville, ky Login/Join

posted
Im a rural carrier in Columbia, south carolina. I want to move to either columbus, Ga or Louisville, Ky. My route has a LLV and its in a office that has 26 other rural routes no city carriers. I would love to leave before the summer ends. If anyone interest plz let me know soon.

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EDIT: TRANSFER COMPLETE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kentuckian,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to Columbia, but I'm in Keller, TX (north Fort Worth)...52 reg routes, one aux, all routes have LLVs except the aux route, all rural routes...

Posts: 31 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Kentuckian I would do a 3 way if i can find someone. I will let you know soon as possible. Im trying to move before summer ends or by the end of the year. Thanks!

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TO cheryldavila, Can you tell me what is your route at H, J, or a k.

posted Hide Post
My route is a 43K, most routes in the office are 43-46K's except for a a couple J routes...there is growth in Keller as well...

posted Hide Post
Shermal,

Delete your post.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kentuckian,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any chance of getting the name of your office union steward - I need to get a name and number to connect with your state. I am in New Mexico and want to transfer to the Myrtle Beach area. I have a letter to be posted in the Post Offices in the area. Thanks. DB

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still interested in getting to Columbia, SC!

posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus GA. I am interested in Columbia, or if someone in NC, or SC closer to the NC border..... wants Columbia, I will consider NC. All of the 12 rural routes in Columbus are now K routes, all with LLV's. All have Saturday off too! Becky - fe_maleman@yahoo.com Ready to move after the holidays

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post