Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to within 50 miles of Binghamton Ny
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to within 50 miles of Binghamton Ny Login/Join

posted
I need to transfer to Endwell Ny. I have a 43j route in a large office with 15 routes. Many with LLV's. Beautiful area, 15 minute to beach. So much to do here. Go to jupiter light house,see baby sea turtles, go to disney or Miami. please call john 561 713 8000

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John S,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I am not 50 miles but alot closer than Florida. I am in south central PA, 4 1/2 hrs from Endwell. If interested, let me know.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texted you today about Rushville, NY. Binghamton is sort of a depressed area. There was a mail processing center that closed. All their mail comes from Rochester now. Just a heads up. Might want to keep Rushville as an option! I have an LLV, which not many rurals have around here. So much cheaper than keeping up my own car! Thanks...Brenda Williamson

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM NOT SURE IF WE CAN SWAP BUT I AM A LETTER CARRIER FROM NYC AND MY SENIORITY IS 12/93...I AM LOOKING FOR FLORIDA...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is a long shot...but if your still looking for transfer...bob in syr,ny ph 315-247-7460

Posts: 14 | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post