Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sorry,temporally on hold due to family illness.Not sure how to remove Florida to Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry,temporally on hold due to family illness.Not sure how to remove Florida to Ohio Login/Join

posted
Preferably within a 50 mile radius of Dover Ohio. I'm near Tampa Florida area. I Want to come home to my granddaughter and family. Surrounding areas of Barberton, Mineral City, Stone Creek, Navarre, would all be good. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Srbloom,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 23 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very close to Barberton. And I'm interested in the Gulf Coast

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Markkyy:
I'm very close to Barberton. And I'm interested in the Gulf Coast
ok I'm a first timer at this so I'm probably doing it wrong,but if you get this, I'm interested to find out more . My actual office is in land o lakes Florida

posted Hide Post
You're doing great! This site isn't the easiest site to use. My actual office is in Fairlawn OH. In fact one of our rural carriers lives in Barberton. If you'd like you can call or text me at (330)858-6957. Or you can message me any questions on here. I'm Mark by the way

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jesjc39:
How abt Carbondale Illinois....to complete multi-transfer??
thank you but for now,I'd really like to be closer than that

posted Hide Post
quote:
You're doing great! This site isn't the easiest site to use. My actual office is in Fairlawn OH. In fact one of our rural carriers lives in Barberton. If you'd like you can call or text me at (330)858-6957. Or you can message me any questions on here. I'm Mark by the way
. Thank you. I'll text or call later today, as I'm sure 3:00a.m. isn't an appropriate time. Smiler I've been to Fairlawn before so yes,that would definitely put me closer to family. You can reach me at (813)957-6877. I'm Shauna.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Srbloom:
quote:
. Thank you. I'll text or call later today, as I'm sure 3:00a.m. isn't an appropriate time. Smiler I've been to Fairlawn before so yes,that would definitely put me closer to family. You can reach me at (813)957-6877. I'm Shauna.
Also only part of our office has LLV's, the rest use their personal vehicles, I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

posted Hide Post
Still looking for different options. I may consider different states closer to Ohio, especially if they're a little warmer than Ohio. Wink Florida is just too far for a quick weekend home. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
How about East Palestine? 62 miles from Dover OH

Posts: 17 | Registered: 24 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gena:
How about East Palestine? 62 miles from Dover OH
give me a little info about your office. route sizes,LLV's? In my office you would have to use your own vehicle. The llv routes are all taken. We have mostly k routes a few j's lots of growth . Thank you.