Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Largo Florida to the Pacific Northwest, anywhere west of the Cascades considered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Largo Florida to the Pacific Northwest, anywhere west of the Cascades considered Login/Join

posted
Largo Florida, 10 minutes to Clearwater Beach...12 rural routes, all J's and K's, all with LLV's...great area, close to St. Pete and Tampa, Florida's most beautiful beaches are all right here. I'll be ready to move in the spring, when my lease here is up. I've done 7 transfers, so I won't jerk anyone around, I know how frustrating the transfer process can be. My email address is hippiechik1967@yahoo.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimmy,

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy - I want coastal Florida. I'm in Scottsdale, AZ and have been trying for years with no luck. Please consider me for any multi-way transfers.
Charlie, 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Arlington TN trying to get to Florida consider me

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post