Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need transfer to northern Oklahoma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need transfer to northern Oklahoma Login/Join

posted
Need to transfer to near Enid, OK!
Family reasons. I'm in Murrieta California near San Diego.
Please contact me for any questions.
Shelby 951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shelby,

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in southern California please contact me! I am very interested in getting to northern Oklahoma! I really need to be with family and willing to do multiple trade to get there! Any interested parties please let me know if you are interested in Murrieta California which is near San Diego. Guthrie, Stillwater, Enid is preferable but will consider all responses. Thank you!
Shelby
951-473-4475 or cntrygirl3@yahoo.com

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Willing to work in South Kansas also. Will travel about an hour from Enid, OK. Please contact me if you are serious about transferring! Let's make it happen!
Shelby
951-473-4475
cntrygirl3@yahoo.com