Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ft Myers Fl to Portland, Seattle N. Virg, MD, TN, Austin, Denver
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Myers Fl to Portland, Seattle N. Virg, MD, TN, Austin, Denver Login/Join

posted
Affordable housing, tropical weather, minutes from gulf coast beaches, Home to the Boston Redsox spring training. All reasonable trades considered.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason H,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
speaking of The Boston Red sox... would you be interested in Ma? I'm in brockton 30 mins south of Boston.

Posts: 59 | Location: brockton, ma. | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ELBERTON,GA 30635/CALL 7063180297

Posts: 14 | Registered: 30 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very interested in MA...I'm going to do a little research-please email me at slapshothater@aol.com.

posted Hide Post
If anyone wants to inquire about a trade, please email me at slapshothater@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Jason, I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi
let me know if you are still intersted from fl to va .i am trying to move to wa ,well find third person , thanks mandy atmsingh2513@hotmail.com or 5714801600

Posts: 12 | Registered: 20 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
couldnt get through to email. i live in southern md. mechanicsville. with a 44 J with LLV. terrific office

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in mead Wa just outside of Spokane

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in st. marys county maryland in a 14 rt office with and everyone has LLVs. im a 44j. i just need a change,

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to transfer to ft Myers fl. If you want to come to Va please call me 7034446732

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in st.marys county md. looking for fl. possibly. give a shout if interested

eric mcgrath

posted Hide Post
are you still looking to get to the portland Or area? I might have a three way transfer available if you do. Contact Dan at 517-304-6716 or 517-376-6565 email buttonthecat77@yahoo.com

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi are you still interested in a transfer I'm in Soddy Daisy Ten (Chattanooga)if you are email me hi12there@yahoo.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am near Seattle. If anyone reading this is willing to provide their own vehicle and is leaving a route with an LLV I do not care where you are. I am ready to transfer ASAP. Thank you, the route that you would get is a 48 mile 42J route with Saturday or Mondays off...of course you could demand Saturday if you desire as per the contract for J routes. Please contact me directly by text message to 720-550-2720 or clintz323@gmail.com.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post