Postal Forums
Santa Cruz, CA to Cochise County Arizona

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/7703915487

01 February 2015, 11:59
Sunny Daze
Santa Cruz, CA to Cochise County Arizona
I work in a small office of 5 routes (all with LLV) in Felton, CA. Small town in the Santa Cruz mountains. Only 8 miles from the beaches of Santa Cruz. Tons of beautiful state parks around to go hiking or camping. Just an hour and change from San Francisco. Great coastal California weather. All of the routes here are shaded by giant redwood trees. Great co-workers and the postmaster is very laid back.

I really would like to move to within 30 miles of Bisbee, AZ but it doesn't seem like anyone from that area is looking for a transfer so I'm also considering moving back home to South East Florida. I would consider Palm Beach County, Broward County or the FL Keys.

I have 2 carriers interested in my office. One carrier is in Dallas, GA and the other is in Las Vegas, NV. So there are possibilities for a 3 way trade.

You can contact me at: thesunnydaze@yahoo.com for further details. Thanks.

EDIT: NO LONGER INTERESTED IN FLORIDA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunny Daze,
01 February 2015, 13:24
Tracy Shinn
You know I am interested. If you didn't keep my info. tshinn@myway.com or 770-605-9978
01 February 2015, 14:59
Sunny Daze
Sure thing Tracy, I have your info. Best of luck to both of us. I'll email you some info that might be helpful.