Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    north east Florida to north central Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

north east Florida to north central Georgia Login/Join

posted
Looking to go around Athens, ga.this summer. My office has 2 rural routes & aux.we have tons of growth now & future growth. Don't have llv's sat.is the off day but that can be changed if necessary great postmaster and supervisor dixie0827@mail.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in FL and are you possibly interested in Columbus?

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks but not interested.would like to be no more than 30 mins. away from Athens area

posted Hide Post
what part of florida? I am in Lincolnton Ga which is about 30 minutes or so from Athens. call or text me at 706 373 6668

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tammie,

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the inconvenience.I have not got a chance to delete this.I'm working on getting a swap done right now.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dixie:
Sorry for the inconvenience.I have not got a chance to delete this.I'm working on getting a swap done right now.

Mutual Transfer
Buford Georgia to Cape Coral, Pine Island Fort Myers or surrounding area.
48k Route with growth.
35 mile route with LLV
DPS office.

Conveniently located between the metropolitan Atlanta area and the beautiful Northeast Georgia Mountains.

Contact Donna (706) 308-1346
Donna@PlanetPPG.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post