Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Modesto Ca to Provo, Orem areas Utah
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Modesto Ca to Provo, Orem areas Utah Login/Join

posted
I'm a Rural Carrier from Modesto, CA.
Looking to move to Provo, UT or surrounding areas. Willing to commute to locations throughout the Salt Lake Valley. All Modesto Routes have LLVs. If you are interested please text me at 209-996-7872.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? I'm in South Jordan UT, about 15 minutes from Provo. I would do a 3 way if we can find someone from southern Arizona to go to Modesto.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a regular Rural Carrier in Las Vegas, NV, looking to go to Modesto, CA, if interested in VEGAS. Call Mike 702-985-4379

Posts: 8 | Registered: 08 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To dsdisarm:

If interested in Vegas instead of Arizona we can 3 way with Modesto?
Mike 702-985-4379

Posts: 8 | Registered: 08 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested in Utah. Possible 3 way transfer to Gilbert Arizona. You interested?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Gilbert Arizona I am interested in Modesto Ca 480 229-3971

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Connie Crim would you be interested in Lehi Utah?
I am in Arkansas and want Oklahoma and there is a carrier in Oklahoma that wants Arizona. There is a carrier in Utah that wants my route in Arkansas. If you want Utah we could do a 4-way. darlenelemke@yahoo.com or call or text 641-209-2212

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post