Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    southwest virginia to any family friendly ocean lake community
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

southwest virginia to any family friendly ocean lake community Login/Join

posted
Southwest Virginia to any family friendly ocean, lake, community.

Posts: 57 | Location: Coeburn Virginia | Registered: 24 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello Tina. i am in Stafford. there is alot of lake views out here. colonial beach is one.. what part of southern va you are in>?
quote:
Originally posted by Tina Niece:
Southwest Virginia to any family friendly ocean, lake, community.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm sorry.. i didn't leave my contact#434-481-3956

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry where is stafford? fl

Posts: 57 | Location: Coeburn Virginia | Registered: 24 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the finger lakes area of NY state.Beautiful wine country and not far from it all.My kids are in Florida and need to locate closer to them.607-367*9901 tjmuller72@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ive starting looking somewhere close to Tamp or at least an hour half or so to that

posted Hide Post
Tampa Fl

posted Hide Post
Hi, My name is John and I am interested in transferring to Virginia. Can you give me more information about your office and routes? I am in southwest Florida. Naples, florida we have 50 routes with all having LLVs. There is also to other offices that do not have all LLVs as well.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can e-mail me at mailman40004@yahoo.com or call/text message me at 239-204-7374.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post