Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Myrtle Beach SC to Florida, possible 3 ways
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Myrtle Beach SC to Florida, possible 3 ways Login/Join

posted
Hello my name is Jennifer and I am interested in transfering to either St. Augustine Fl or Palm Coast/surrounding areas. I became a regular in 7/2012 and have a J route with an FFV. Anyone interested let me know, thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JATZ64,

Posts: 17 | Registered: 31 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i work in Central NJ and i would move to SC so if anyone in Florida wants to take my spot then we can do a 3 way

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jennifer, how does someone contact you ? If you don't check this site often, you really should leave an email address or ph #

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone for Santa Fe, N.M. - 3 way? We would transfer to Myrtle Beach in a flash!

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I do check often and I get emails directly to me when someone posts so I wouldn't need to put my number or email address

posted Hide Post
Jennifer I'm from ft myers fl interested in Columbus ga ,if fe_male man interested in s c

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about naples, FL?
I would love Myrtle Beach
call me 434 444 6969

Posts: 29 | Registered: 29 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
to:jatz64 in myrtle beach,email fe_maleman@yahoo.com,they are interested in u, im interested in columbus and if ur interested in ft myers,where im at

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jennifer I am in Saint Augustine Fl. Please email me with so we can talk more please. Thank you Stacey flipflops1072@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 04 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am fe_maleman@yahoo.com in Columbus, GA

Definitely interested in Myrtle Beach, SC, please email me directly so I can get info on your office routes, etc.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naples and Ft. Myers are still to far for me, sorry but thanks anyway.

posted Hide Post
I have someone who is in placida,is that close to where u wanted,text me 239-910-2307,it's pam,I would go to ga they would come to myrtle beach, you to placida and she to me in ft myers,win for all

posted Hide Post
Sorry Placida is far too, it's actually pretty close to fort Meyers I am looking more towards st Augustine, the very beginning of Florida. Thanks anyway

posted Hide Post
Jatz64 how abt Clermont

posted Hide Post
Clermont is still 2 hours too far, sorry.