Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to go back to the snow :) llv yo datn hot down here :)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to go back to the snow :) llv yo datn hot down here :) Login/Join

posted
Located 13 miles from beautiful myrtle Beach Sc. 30 rural route office. Half are llvs enabled looking to move by end of tear or beginning of spring....got to let snow mely first up thete Smiler any body interested. ..let me know Smiler

Posts: 7 | Location: Beautiful myrtle beach sc | Registered: 23 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a route outside of Syracuse Ny, Marcellus 13108. only has 3 rural routes so pretty small(5 routes all together) all of them have llvs. let me know if you want to swap more information to see if this might work for both of us.
Matt

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in the beautiful hudson valley ny area.
Im about 45 min to hr away from nyc. 30 min away from ct about 45 min away from pa and about 40 min away from nj

Posts: 59 | Registered: 08 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Indianapolis. I am VERY serious about getting to the coast. vjvivaldi@hotmail.com if you're interested.
Multiple stations (matrix). All have LLVs.

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rosemarie Thompson:
Located 13 miles from beautiful myrtle Beach Sc. 30 rural route office. Half are llvs enabled looking to move by end of tear or beginning of spring....got to let snow mely first up thete Smiler any body interested. ..let me know Smiler

I'm on Long Island I have a 43k with llv...let me know, lisa

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by integra93ls:
Im about 45 min to hr away from nyc.

what office are you in?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about beautiful coastal Cape Cod,Ma? 2 regular rural routes,1 aux. All LLVS!!!44J with a sub,you Will get my route in this transfer,the other person just made regular last pay period. I have been trying to go down south for a while,I would love to talk to you if you are interested.Call anytime 508 728 5408

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email me integra93ls@hotmail.com
Lets get this moving.
Putnam / westchester county border office

posted Hide Post
I'm ready to go when ever you are you location would be perfect please call or text meat 815-355-2715 if your interested! I'm in the northwest suburbs of Chicago IL.

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. Would like to correct post..... its to darn hot down here!!! Miss the snow. ..llv route. 30 route office. .half llv...10 miles from myrtle Beach Smiler

Posts: 7 | Location: Beautiful myrtle beach sc | Registered: 23 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sonofnothing:
quote:
Originally posted by integra93ls:
Im about 45 min to hr away from nyc.

what office are you in?
hello....hmmm only one 1 hr from city!!!! I am located 13 miles from myrtle Beach. Conway sc.... please email me!!!

posted Hide Post
Whats your email? Mine is integra93Ls@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
In conway sc. 13 miles from beautiful myrtle Beach Sc

posted Hide Post
Hello, I live in a coastal area...long Beach Island, NJ. The office is in 08087...5 rt/1 Aux...anyone interested please contact me the_oaks74@yahoo.com thanks

Posts: 20 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Stockton NJ absolutely beautiful here and very country rural its in hunterdon county NJ. Im moving near calabash so you tell me when u want to swap and im ready to move today. Contact me at 609 789-9237. My name is Tom

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post