Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to go back to the snow :) llv yo datn hot down here :)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to go back to the snow :) llv yo datn hot down here :) Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in NE Ohio? Text me at 330-240-8239

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChristineH,

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
427J Route in Benton Harbor MI. Plenty of snow. Twenty minutes away from Indiana border. I am interested in Myrtle Beach SC

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in Western NY, town called Olean, are you still looking for a transfer? If so, would you be interested in this area? You can email me at jspratt627@gmail.com. I am trying to get to Florida or South Carolina, I was working in SC for 11 yrs, did a transfer with a carrier here in Dec. 2014, because my husband had cancer and wanted to move back to NY to be closer to family, he passed away in 2015 and I can't afford to live here by myself. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. Thank you.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 19 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Luck wi 54853.

Posts: 1 | Location: Luck, WI | Registered: 19 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rosemary...interested in the Bluefield WV/VA office?

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bluefield Va/WV Office.. I have a lady wanting Conway and I want her NC office....text me please 276 971 8384... Please I need a transfer like months ago.

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in CT. Desperately need to get to SC to care for my ailing father.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 17 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a full time career rural carrier in Manorville Long Island NY looking to move down to Myrtle Beach SC and would like a mutual transfer. My office is 15 m inutes from the Hamptons and the route is easy in one of the nicest areas on Long Island. Just got married and looking to start our lives new down in SC. Please email me at brittanylegene@gmail.com or alburio27@gmail.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see this is from last year, wondering if you got a transfer yet? I am in Olean, NY, trying to go to Ohio, have someone in Ohio that wants SC. my contact info is: jspratt627@gmail.com 803-667-7201
thanks, Jennifer

posted Hide Post
I'm in Elizabethtown PA 17022. I want to move down south close to Savannah so this would be great. Email me at Gabebokma@gmail.com or text me at 301-221-1199

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey are you interested in the pittsburgh, pa area?

Best Regards,

Chase Sorrells
724-919-3795

Posts: 8 | Location: Butler, PA | Registered: 28 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you folks in PA in ALL LLV offices? I'm trying to get to Tennessee from NC and have someone in Myrtle interested in my route and several people involved in trying to do a multi way transfer and the lady who wants Pennsylvania has to have an LLV.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? I see this is a year old post. I'm in Olean, NY trying to get to SC. email me if interested: jspratt627@gmail.com thanks

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Maryland?

Posts: 32 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 10 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about a 40k in a suburb 30 miles north of Denver. We have a full 4 seasons.

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post