Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to go back to the snow :) llv yo datn hot down here :)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to go back to the snow :) llv yo datn hot down here :) Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi! My name is Odete! I am a rural carrier in beautiful Christmas City, Bethlehe
PA about one hour north of Philadelphia and one hour from beautiful Poconos! I have a 43H route all Postal vehicles no DPS Flats! Please contact me at email (odie1049@yahoo.com) or cell #484-548-3141!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 17 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Memphis. New York. Outside of Syracuse. A great small office , only full time route j/h option. Few box holders. Any questions please contact me at Jerry.piersall@yahoo.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rosemarie! I am really serious about moving to warmer weather! If you already have somebody to transfer with could you please write a message on here stating you are no longer looking for a transfer or just please call me if you are interested in Bethlehem PA? It would be so appreciated! My email is (odie1049@yahoo.com) and phone #484-548-3141! Thank you!

Posts: 11 | Registered: 17 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rosemarie Thompson:
Hello. I am 13 miles from myrtle beach sc. And looking to go back homeFrowner miss the big apple but if i can just get close enough that would help. ..i am in a 30 rural route post office...my route is llv enabled...and about half the routes are llv. Enabled. ..any more questions. Hit me up Smiler thanks

Sugarloaf, Pa to North Carolina or South Carolina. We were strung along for six months by someone who led us to believe they were interested when they weren't. We have a 2 year old daughter and desperately want to be closer to family.

We are just under 2 hours to NYC. I actually commuted from here to NYC for years and others in my area commute daily as well. It's under an hour to the train in Dover, Nj and 1 hour on the train. During non rush hour times we hop on the Interstate which is right here and it's a straight shot (interstate 80) to the City if you are driving and is less than 2 hours.

Route is dispatched from Hazleton,Pa but delivery is not in Hazleton. It's a 42K in Sugarloaf, Pa which is a beautiful rural area. I know that it's not guaranteed that you will get the route of the person you transfer with but in this case it is as the other carriers have expressed no interest in giving up their current routes or changing routes at this time.
K day is Monday.

570-436-1568 please call/text or email dmreilly07@hotmail.com if interested.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Okemos, MI. E-mail address is dtate10@sbcglobal.net. Please contact me if interested. My name is Denise

Posts: 1 | Location: Lansing, Michigan | Registered: 14 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any interest in clintwood va.? 42k pov small office 4 routes. u can text 706-994-9597

Posts: 51 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Work on three way? I n SW FL. I want SC coast

Posts: 29 | Registered: 29 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Maryland?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 10 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Troy N. would you be interested in Henderson, NV? if so email me at suzhov@aol.com.. looking to transfer spring 2017.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 50mi NW of Pittsburgh PA in Volant, PA. Might have a 3 way transfer. Email me at mikeaudino1@gmail.com if interested.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 07 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
20 miles west of Boston. Wanting sc. Call me 1 978 239 5703

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to move to SC. My office is 20 miles west of Boston. Upscale community. 10 rural routes and 1 aux. all routes have LLVs Call me 1 978 239 5703 or email at rod01331@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Im in Lancaster PA. If you are interesting. Email me. Sillysally4051@yahoo.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rosemarie Thompson:
Located 13 miles from beautiful myrtle Beach Sc. 30 rural route office. Half are llvs enabled looking to move by end of tear or beginning of spring....got to let snow mely first up thete Smiler any body interested. ..let me know Smiler

How about the Great Lakes state of Michigan we have snow work at a great PO In Waterford all routes have LLVS Kym 248-895-1872

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you transfered yet? Or are you still looking? I'm in western NY, trying to get back down south.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 19 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post