Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    only serious reply
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

only serious reply Login/Join

posted
I'm in Pearland, TX (11 miles south of Houston - 35 miles north of Galveston), I have a 46H route/could be a 42J. Office has 47 rural routes and growing, all but one regular route has an LLV assigned. If you transfer you will not be allowed to bid and will get the residual route left after the bidding process is completed, so moving to your desired location trumps the route size or anything else - unless its a small office. I would like to transfer to anywhere in Florida (Tampa preferred) OR Cheyenne, WY or the surrounding area. Call or text 843-830-1806 (Alan). Please, only serious inquiries only. Thanks

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Tampa area and I want to go to Tn....3 way anyone??

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andrea, it would be great if you could find someone that wants the Houston area. I would transfer to your location in a heartbeat.

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone in Tn want Houston, Tx??

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post