Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Deleted Post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deleted Post Login/Join

posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Central Florida,

Posts: 16 | Location: Crystal River Florida | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in New Port Richey and would LOVE to transfer with you!!! Please email me at izitsocs@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andrea,

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
all our routes in New Port Richey (over 60) have LLVs! Several people are retiring this year so you would have a lot of options and not be stuck on a lower route for long!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to transfer to Crystal River. I Work at the Mt Pleasant,SC office. all LLV's, 5 minutes from downtown Charleston. If anyone wants to come up here we can work a 3 way. ]
elsiemurt@yahoo.com

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Debbie,
I don't want to venture that far away from where I'm at now.
Thank you for the offer though.

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie Hommell:
I would love to transfer to Crystal River. I Work at the Mt Pleasant,SC office. all LLV's, 5 minutes from downtown Charleston. If anyone wants to come up here we can work a 3 way. ]
elsiemurt@yahoo.com

Posts: 16 | Location: Crystal River Florida | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, but keep me in mind if it helps with a three way. thanks Smiler

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post