Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Denver to Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver to Michigan Login/Join

posted
Would prefer Northern MI, but anywhere in MI would help. Denver is a great place to live!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jasonfox,

Posts: 13 | Location: denver, co | Registered: 04 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Phoenix wanting to go to DENVER if we could find someone from Michigan to PHOENIX. I am in an all rural office 51 routes all with LLVs . Denise 480 593 5204

Posts: 8 | Registered: 18 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sounds good. I am at an office with about 50 routes all with LLVs. My route is 46K. Thanks

Posts: 13 | Location: denver, co | Registered: 04 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jason, I am looking into several possibilities for 3 or 4 way transfers. I am trying to get to Orange Park, Fl. There is a carrier there who wants to go to Co. I know from experience that it can be difficult to go where you want. Saying that, is there any possibility you might consider a little further from N.Mi? Ohio,etc. Thanks, Derrel derrelna@aol.com

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Derrel but we want to be near our family in Michgan.

posted Hide Post
Hi Jason,

I am in Orange Park, FL and really want to get out to the Denver area. If you hear of anyone who wants to come to FL please keep me in mind.
Saundra SLandon73@gmail.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 03 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will keep you in mind Saundra!

posted Hide Post
Jason,

I saw another post you made with someone on this site from Michigan who wants to go to NC. I have found someone from Asheboro, NC that wants to come to Jacksonville, FL that is very close to Orange Park so I sent her a message on the other site to see if she is interested. How does this sound to you? Saundra

posted Hide Post
This might work if it is the right place in NC for the person currently in MI.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jasonfox:
She is in Asheboro, NC if you can reach Jason76 to see if he is interested in that location. Saundra

posted Hide Post
How does Pinkney, MI sound? Looked Through old emails and a girl from there wants to come to Phoenix and I want to go to DENVER. Possible 3 way. Denise at forever.sunshine12@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
How about Pinckney, MI??? I am in Phoenix wanting Denver and someone in MI wants Phoenix call me Denise 480 593 5204 or forever.sunshine12@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hi! I'm in Orlando Florida trying to get to the Denver area! Please let me know if this is helpful!

Posts: 3 | Location: Longwood FL | Registered: 24 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in Waterford michigan looking for alabama I have some one in alabama looking for Florida the lady in Florida wants denver this can work call or text me 248-895-1872

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post