Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    little rock arkansas to colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

little rock arkansas to colorado Login/Join

posted
I am currently in a small town called Maumelle, 10 minutes outside of little rock , akransas . I am wanting to transfer to Colorado
my name is Kelly Roach I am a rural letter carrier with a 43-k route 51.35 standard hours a week . saturadays off, a llv is provided there are 535 boxes daily evaluation is 8.60 and miles on route are 19.59 daily. I am number 1 in seniority in my office.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we work on a three way trade
You can text me at 5054151719

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Colorado are you interested in?
quote:
Originally posted by kelly33:
I am currently in a small town called Maumelle, 10 minutes outside of little rock , akransas . I am wanting to transfer to Colorado
my name is Kelly Roach I am a rural letter carrier with a 43-k route 51.35 standard hours a week . saturadays off, a llv is provided there are 535 boxes daily evaluation is 8.60 and miles on route are 19.59 daily. I am number 1 in seniority in my office.

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kelly. I know that this post was awhile ago but are you still interested?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 17 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post