Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NEW JERSEY HERE LOOKING TO GET TO SOUTH CAROLINA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW JERSEY HERE LOOKING TO GET TO SOUTH CAROLINA Login/Join

posted
I'm in Stockton NJ (central NJ) its beautifull its only 10 min to PA and 1 hour from NY cant ask for better location in NJ, I'm looking for anywhere close to the surrounding area of myrtle beach SC and that includes NC like calabash and holden beach, supply, as long as its kinda near the myrtle beach area I'm game. if your serious hit me up on my email at ope183@yahoo.com or call me at 609-789-9237

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here is a map view of the ringoes/Stockton/Lambertville post office location in NJ (hunterdon conty). you can see its not too far north, and in the country areas of NJ and close to NY and PA

map

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post