Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    delete: transfer complete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

delete: transfer complete Login/Join

posted
delete: transfer complete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: California Love,

Posts: 24 | Registered: 14 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tampa, FL. about 20 min from downtown tampa. all routes are rural routes, all have LLV's. more than 40 routes in PO and growing. looking to transfer to southern cali. my lease on my apartment ends in october, hoping to transfer then. let me know. you can email me jlynnjo1977@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fyi , it takes 3 months after the papers are signed to transfer almost to the exact date. And it takes extra time to get all the signatures so you should figure that into your October date. Each office has to send the paper to the next office to sign so I would figure in 1 week per office. Plus 3 months after all papers are signed. You would have to probably start your paperwork in June in order to be out by October 1st of your lease.

quote:
Originally posted by California Love:
quote:
Originally posted by Jlynn:
I'm in Tampa, FL. about 20 min from downtown tampa. all routes are rural routes, all have LLV's. more than 40 routes in PO and growing. looking to transfer to southern cali. my lease on my apartment ends in october, hoping to transfer then. let me know. you can email me jlynnjo1977@gmail.com

just sent you an email.

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No branches in this PO. All rural routes, 40, and growing. My route just added 80 more houses. I am a 45k.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carmona is correct on how long it takes to complete mutual transfers...it's always...90 days(3mos) once all paperworks are signed...I've done 3, 2 & 4 way mutual transfers in past and it's always taken 90 days (3 months) til one goes to new office

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in southern CA, but want AZ.
Probably doesn’t help, but maybe if anybody knows anything I don’t to help piece together a 4 way or something.

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post