Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Colorado to anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone Login/Join

posted
40k route with provided LLV. Office is small, 8 total routes, 4 city and 4 rural. Route is half MBU’s in quantity of addresses but there is more time spent driving delivering out the window.

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maurice where are you wanting to go? I have many options for you. Ozark AR, Meridian MS, Augusta GA, Clintwood, VA. I can't find any contact information for you.Text me 641-209-2212

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in Augusta Georgia

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maurice text me your contact info

posted Hide Post
Maurice what city are you in?

posted Hide Post
Murphy north Carolina?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northeast Indiana where we are located is in the eastern time zone. Trying to get to Colorado asap! Text me 260-466-0528

Posts: 45 | Registered: 08 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oddo54, please tell me about your route and the surrounding area

posted Hide Post
My office has 14 rural routs 2 city routs. All are K routs. Mine is 42k , 54 mile rout. There's views of different mountains for the whole rout. It's a very beautiful area. It's a small town about 4 hours north of Atlanta.

posted Hide Post
Southeast PA? 1 hour north of Philly. Beautiful suburbs. 4 rural routes 8 city great work environment and growth potential. Let me know

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in a 2 route office good routes in ks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ill be in Spartanburg, SC in Oct, I need someone who wants my there so I can go to Savannah

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Ft Lupton Colorado

posted Hide Post
Oddo54 you’re interested in Colorado?

posted Hide Post
I'm flying into Denver next month. I would be interested in meeting up with you and checking out your office and rout .