Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    TOO PICKY TO TRANSFER!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TOO PICKY TO TRANSFER! Login/Join

posted
We have Rural Letter Carriers that supposedly want to transfer across the country to be closer to their destination...but the majority of them are are so picky! If you truly want the location you put, who cares about the office or if they have LLV's? If it is my desired location, I will take it!
I transferred to Las Vegas over 10 years ago from Ohio, to try and step my way to California. Hey, at least I am only 4 hours away instead 40 hours away! But you have these individuals who won't even consider a 2 hour distance to their destination...Which ends up making this transfer process even more difficult for the ones who really are trying! Well good luck to everyone who is trying to get their exact location!

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It also makes it extremely difficult when you get a transfer all worked out and you can't get one of the people to respond to you. That is my BIGGEST pet peeve!! Have the courtesy to say yes or no!! Just answer for heaven's sake!!

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I transferred from Texas to New York and I wasn't picky I was an hour and a half from my family but that.. ended up being way too far! I was working 6 days a week and too tired to take a 3-hour round-trip... I'm definitely not going to be 2 hours away from my family for a four hour round-trip!!! You want to talk about picky people,,, talk about flaky people. I've had two people in Texas say they want to transfer but when you ask them to sign the paper,,, they dont even bother messaging you back ,,,they leave you hanging with no answer!!!!@
And they won't sign with anybody,,,,

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post