Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Myrtle Beach, SC to Long Island, NY
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Myrtle Beach, SC to Long Island, NY Login/Join

posted
Hello, my name is Jennifer Martino and I am looking to transfer from Myrtle Beach to Long Island, NY. I have been with the Post Office since 2006. Just got my own route with LLV. It is a 44H route.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 31 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am interested in Myrtle Beach. I am in Pulaski Va. (southwest part of state) Just throwin this pout there in case of possible 3 way..

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in syracuse, new york? I have the only route in my office. it is a 45j/41k option. jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently work in Monroe NC that’s right outside of Charlotte. I have my own route w/LLV and would be interested in Myrtle Beach. I do own a place in North Myrtle. Maybe you have someone interested in NC.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
afultz,
i am moving to monroe that would be awesome if you would be interested in tx or GA i have a a guy in columbia sc. can work a 3 way to any of them
or maryland. or JATZ64 if your interested in Maryland. ready to move now if any of this works.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my name is jerry. i live in syracuse, n.y. i am interested if you are still looking. you can contact me at jerry.piersall@yahoo.com or call at (315)440-1658 thanks jerry

posted Hide Post
Jennifer, have you transferred or are you still looking? I want to transfer to Myrtle Beach from Santa Fe, NM. Maybe a 3 way transfer? Please check out my post. My tele is 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still looking to transfer to Myrtle Beach. I currently work in Union County NC and I also have a LLV. 704-254-3315

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently live in SYRACUSE,NY if you can possibly work out a three way transfer, I will definitely consider it. I have been looking to get back to N.C. for sometime now. I can be reached at 315-487-5439 Jerry

posted Hide Post
Any interest in the southern tier of NY state.Bath is the name of the village and is about 4 to 5 hours from the island area. Medium size office with 7 rural and 4 city routes. Nice work environment. Finger lakes area. Maybe work out for a 3 way swap, I know a rarrier from Florida who wishes to come to NC or SC anywhere. Thanks,TIM tjmuller72@yahoo.com or 607-368-9901

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still interested in a transfer, I too started in 06 I'm ready to have a new change! My route is on Long Island in the town of sound beach, it's a 43k with an LLV, PLEASE let me know I'm willing to swap with you! Thanks Lisa my email is clement4@optonline.net and my number is 631-512-6254

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Soundbeachsteward,

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi I am in Syracuse .you sent this to wrong person sorry

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JATZ64:
Hello, my name is Jennifer Martino and I am looking to transfer from Myrtle Beach to Long Island, NY. I have been with the Post Office since 2006. Just got my own route with LLV. It is a 44H route.[/QUOTE

Are you still looking to transfer, I'm very interested in sc I'm on Long Island 43k with LLV...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jerry piersall:
hi I am in Syracuse .you sent this to wrong person sorry

Sorry thanks I can't seem to send it to her!

posted Hide Post
Columbus, GA wanting Myrtle Beach, in case anyone wants GA.... fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post