Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Myrtle Beach, SC to Long Island, NY
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Myrtle Beach, SC to Long Island, NY Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Sorry all, this person who posted this post also did so in Letter carrier and the clerk forums too, I think they are or were mixed up and this is a dead end

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if this is Jennifer, can you please contact me, my name is lisa and I would like to talk to you about the transfer that you are looking for, im trying to go south and you are trying to get north, we can do this, please call me at 631-346-3075 thank you for your time, im ready to sign....

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jennifer please call me....631-346-3075even if it's a no!

posted Hide Post
No longer looking for transfer...Frowner

posted Hide Post
Will include 2003 S10 pickup with a transfer. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Stockton NJ (Central NJ) and I would def make that move if your even still looking to do so. its been a while since you posted but I figured I try

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi!i am from just outside of Syracuse, N.Y. I am interested in a transfer still. looking to go just about anywhere in N Carolina or on the coast of S. Carolina. If this is a possibility please send me a number and I will get back to you thanks, Jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a full time career rural carrier in Manorville Long Island NY looking to move down to Myrtle Beach SC and would like a mutual transfer. My office is 15 m inutes from the Hamptons and the route is easy in one of the nicest areas on Long Island. Just got married and looking to start our lives new down in SC. Please email me at brittanylegene@gmail.com or alburio27@gmail.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post