Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am in Hugo, Minnesota (15 minutes north of St. Paul/Minneapolis) and I am looking to swap for anywhere in the bottom 1/2 to 1/3rd of country. Very open to all areas. Great office, all government vehicles provided. Wanting to be settled before school starts this fall. Call/text 651-285-1916 or email vonnie.gallaher@hotmail.com.

LaCrosse, WI would also be available as an option for a possible 3 way...

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 April 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clinton NY looking for Ocala/Dunellon FL area

Posts: 3 | Location: Clinton NY 13323 | Registered: 20 June 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clinton NY to Ocala/Dunnellon FL area ASAP

Posts: 3 | Location: Clinton NY 13323 | Registered: 20 June 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hnkulp:
Southern Idaho. Trying to get to anywhere in Texas or Louisiana.
Have someone in Las Vegas, NV that wants my area, if anyone from these two states want Nevada.

I want Idaho and have someone in Louisiana if your still interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eagle Gal,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 03 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WillCain6:
quote:
Originally posted by WillCain6:
I'm from the Columbus Ohio area. I'm really open to anywhere. Message me so I can see what's out there.

I'm really interested in Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oklahoma Texas and oddly enough, Wyoming. But again message me, I'm open.

Would you be interested in near Lafayette, LA?

Posts: 22 | Registered: 03 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to transfer ASAP from Murfreesboro, TN to Chattanooga/North GA/Northeast AL area

Posts: 2 | Registered: 29 September 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post