Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
From Rogers ar to Florida area

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tabitha, I would love Clackamas if someone in Oklahoma wants my office in Largo Florida
Hippiechik1967@yahoo.com

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are in Florida looking for just the right place for us to transfer to. My husband wants a POV route. Is your office in Rogers LLV or POV. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Tracy Chase:
From Rogers ar to Florida area

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by svandewater:
Gilbert, AZ to WA

are you still interested in Washington state?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boone, NC to Durham, NC LLV only

Posts: 9 | Registered: 30 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in North GA - I am in Ft Myers (SW FL)

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keeperofthehome, would you consider Plattsburgh, Mo?

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for central Jersey, preferably coastal, southern Monmouth to northern Atlantic counties.
In eastern NC, approximately 1 hour east of Raleigh and west of coast. 10 minutes to ECU. All rural pov office, 15 routes, 12 k 2 j 1 aux. Tons of growth.
Ready to go, just need to give landlord 90 day notice.

Posts: 28 | Location: nc | Registered: 15 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, or another LLV post office that isn't too small. I'm a ways from retirement. I'm not interested in anything other than Colorado at this time.

This site doesn't always send me emails when someone contacts me, so email me directly if you can transfer with me: s.vandewater@outlook.com

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Located in Charlotte NC wanting Southern WI/ Northern IL. mbjohnson26@gmail.com or 704-794-2130

Posts: 15 | Registered: 08 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not really sure if my husband would consider that state. I'll have to ask him. We do have a specific wants list. We would need to be close to a major hospital that does transplants and want a POV office, and low cost of living, such as low house rental (comparable to what he rent now).
quote:
Originally posted by danette:
Keeperofthehome, would you consider Plattsburgh, Mo?

posted Hide Post
Keeper, where in fla are you?

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for N Durham NC,Cary,Morrisville,Raleigh,Hillsborough,ChapelHill

Posts: 9 | Registered: 30 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM INTERESTED IN GA

I AM IN IOWA LETS DO 33/4 WAY

MISSMARY117@YAHOO.COM

Posts: 87 | Registered: 07 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My husband's office is in Milton Florida, the panhandle, just north of Pensacola Florida. He is looking for a POV office as he wants to ensure that he gets a POV route when he transfers.

quote:
Originally posted by danette:
Keeper, where in fla are you?