Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Austin tx to charlotte, greensboro, Raleigh area asap

Posts: 42 | Registered: 17 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am the Rural Carrier for RT 4 in Plattsburgh, MO, I am looking to transfer to McDonough, GA or possibly surrounding area post offices. My rt is 48k with sat relief day. I just became full time on this rt April 28th 2016. I was a sub for 10 years before that on various routes. We have 1 Turney and Plattsburgh rt(both towns on same rt~J) 2 Plattsburgh rts(H,K), and 3 Lathrop rts(k,k,kl) in our office (all require your own vehicle) we also have two city routes but they have city walking carriers. Let me know if you need any more information. I am looking to move to be close to my husbands family. Athena~816-284-0509 call or Text

Posts: 76 | Registered: 25 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woodstock, IL looking for Kentucky, Tennessee or South Carolina.

Meghan Vermett

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plattsburgh, MO to McDonough, GA or surrounding area

posted Hide Post
looking to transfer from Nicholasville KY to KANSAS. Looking at wichita, hutchinson, maize, goddard area, dodge city

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cincinnati Ohio to any coastal city in Florida. Thanks! Jeffreystockham@gmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 28 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Central Texas (New Braunfels) to Corpus Christi texas area. Office has 37 regular routes, about half llv. Beautiful small town feeling.

Posts: 12 | Location: New Braunfels, Texas | Registered: 04 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Prince Frederick, Md to Partlow, VA or Spotsylvania area

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: 05 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Acton, MA 01719 to anywhere close to Hershey, PA

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inez Karver:
I'm in Apache Junction AZ office has 46 routes all LLV'S looking to tranfer need a change of scenery I'll look at all opions!

I'll take Apache Junction, I'm in Carlisle, IA. Right outside Des Moines, IA

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tampa Fl looking for Callahan County TX as close to Abaline as possible

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scottsdale office(s) with LLV's to Central California. ie Clovis or fresno area

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am the Rural Carrier for RT 4 in Plattsburgh, MO, I am looking to transfer to McDonough, GA or possibly surrounding area post offices. My rt is 48k with sat relief day. I just became full time on this rt April 28th 2016. I was a sub for 10 years before that on various routes. We have 1 Turney and Plattsburgh rt(both towns on same rt~J) 2 Plattsburgh rts(H,K), and 3 Lathrop rts(k,k,kl) in our office (all require your own vehicle) we also have two city routes but they have city walking carriers. Let me know if you need any more information. I am looking to move to be close to my husbands family. Athena~816-284-0509 call or Text

posted Hide Post
Maricopa,Az to Nashville Tn. or surrounding suburbs.. Possible 3 way with Laveen Az.

Posts: 6 | Location: Maricopa, Az | Registered: 13 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clackamas, Oregon (97015) will consider anything in Oklahoma, but prefer OKC metro area. 2 zip office, all LLV's. Several impending retirements so you can bid to other routes. Tuttle,OK sounds great if you'd consider OR instead of AZ? Owasso, OK would work too if OR rather than North CA?

email: tabitha@whichwaydoigo.com

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post