Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Imani Harris:
Tennessee to Arizona
Imani - Are you still looking for AZ? I'm work in Scottsdale and am trying to put together a 3-way.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Salem, VA interested in any office within about an hour and a half from Little River, SC. My husband was transferred to that area. Salem is a nice non formula office with 8 rural routes, all k routes with llv’s. Thanks.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in St. Cloud MN looking for Las Vegas area or Savannah GA area

Posts: 13 | Registered: 26 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Murphy NC, looking for mutual swap to an office within roughly an hour of Laurel Springs NC
I have a 41k route with Mondays off. My office has 15 rural rts and 2 city. I'm right in the heart of the smokey mountains.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chapin, SC (NW of Columbia, SC) to Summerville, SC or nearby

Posts: 16 | Registered: 30 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Estero Florida looking for Florida panhandle, TN, Georgia, nc, sc, and corresponding areas

Posts: 24 | Location: Estero. FL | Registered: 22 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Life changes are on my horizon, as I will be finding myself open to the option of relocating to either North of Atlanta GA or West of Denver CO. Circumstances are not "set in concrete" as I still have a teenager in school, and will have to sell my home to make this happen. Looking to start this endeavor mid to late 2021. Contact me if you would like to consider working in a small, quiet office where you will be the sole carrier, along with two intermediate routes, in Tamaroa, IL. Located between Carbondale IL (home of SIU) and St Louis MO.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chess j cwalinski IV:
In Estero Florida looking for Florida panhandle, TN, Georgia, nc, sc, and corresponding areas
Chess - Do any of these locations interest you?
Panama City Beach; Alpharetta, GA; Harrisburg, NC; Spring Hill, TN
You've been on here for a long time. Are you serious about transferring? Can I have your email or cell # to contact you? Is Ronald Rose in your office and did he ever transfer?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Joplin, MO very central area: 2 hours to KC, 90 minutes to Tulsa OK, 1 hour to Fayettville, AR. Looking for a quick trade to Houston area for SO's job. (Conroe, Houston, Spring, etc.) Can provide route details upon request. Very motivated for a trade.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 20 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andy Thao:
Northern CA wants Oklahoma, 916-513-8176

Andy, are you still looking for Oklahoma? Where in Northern CA are you?

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
San Diego, CA to Phoenix, AZ (surrounding cities).

Posts: 31 | Registered: 05 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southern Vermont to Southern or Central Maine

Posts: 24 | Registered: 05 November 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clayton, NC (close to Raleigh/Research Triangle area) looking to go to San Diego, California. email me at fisher73090@gmail.com

I might consider other locations, however San Diego would be my primary choice. Thank You.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there....any chance you would consider Stuart, Florida?? If you might be interested and have any questions, please feel free to text me at (773)626-6600
Thanks

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there....any chance you would consider Stuart, Florida?? If you might be interested and have any questions, please feel free to text me at (772)626-6600
Thanks

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post