Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Trezriclane, I'm in ga, but I'm trying to get to around cincinatti or louisvill, my.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by danette:
Trezriclane, I'm in ga, but I'm trying to get to around cincinatti or louisvill, ky.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Georgia? I'm a few hours from Kentucky and Ohio and I'm trying to get to Georgia

TERRI BOARD

Posts: 5 | Registered: 23 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iowa to Georgia

Posts: 87 | Registered: 07 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yuma Az to HAVELOCK , MOREHEAD CITY , NEW BERN NC

Posts: 13 | Location: Yuma Az | Registered: 17 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Houghton Michigan looking to get to Reno Nevada or surrounding area. Looking to complete a multi transfer. Could use between Surprise and Phoenix Arizona to anywhere. Willing to help find wherever it is you want to go. Just need to get to the Reno area. Please contact me.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 11 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Tallahassee, Fl. Looking for st. Pete fl, san Diego, ca area or san fran, ca area

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cary/Raleigh North Carolina looking to transfer to West/Central Florida

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tennessee to Arizona

Imani Harris

Posts: 18 | Location: Spring Hill, TN | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denver, Colorado to anywhere

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tracy, CA to Oahu, Hawaii mmendoza028@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@jesjc39 Sorry for the delay. I just checked the forum. Lake Havasu is to far for me. I am looking to get within minutes of Phoenix.

Imani Harris

Posts: 18 | Location: Spring Hill, TN | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by melman:
looking to transfer from Nicholasville KY to KANSAS. Looking at wichita, hutchinson, maize, goddard area, dodge city

Are you see looking for transfer?(469)446-8666

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Covina California, looking for Glendale Arizona, 1993 seniority

Francisco Ramirez

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by melman:
looking to transfer from Nicholasville KY to KANSAS. Looking at wichita, hutchinson, maize, goddard area, dodge city

(469)446-8666 Sunnie text me I need Ky

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post