Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER:
I am in Versailles Ky needing Louisville or closer to Louisville ASAP 46k with LLV

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Valrico, FL to Brevard County

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Salem, Virginia looking for any office in the Wilmington, NC / Myrtle Beach, SC area.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Loredo, from Copperfield P.O. in Northwest Houston trying to get as close to San Antonio, as possible. Austin and New Braunfels would work for me. 210 387 8541

Posts: 31 | Location: Houston  | Registered: 30 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JRT, I am in the Houston area. Who do t ou know in the Austin area? QUOTE]Originally posted by JRT:
We have Nashville, TN, need to get to Austin, TX area.

For a 3-way, someone in the Memphis area needing Nashville would work...

OR... someone in the Austin area needing Houston, TX would work.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 31 | Location: Houston  | Registered: 30 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone in the Austin area, or New Braunfels area want to come east to Houston? Copperfield P.O. on a 44K, with an LLV. Great route. 210 387 8541 Christ

posted Hide Post
Ms. Peg, Woukd you consider Houston? Copperfield P.O.? Chris, 210 387 8541.Originally posted by peg.harper:
Central Texas (New Braunfels) to Corpus Christi texas area. Office has 37 regular routes, about half llv. Beautiful small town feeling.[/QUOTE]

posted Hide Post
Florida to Tennessee or Georgia

Posts: 24 | Location: Estero. FL | Registered: 22 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carrollton, tx needing Arizona (would consider most areas in Az)! 928.920.5511 thanks, karen

Posts: 61 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fredericksburg, Va to Montgomery, AL or close to that area

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 January 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clara:
My office is on Hilton Head Island S.C. I need to transfer to colorado

Clara, Did you ever get your transfer or are you still looking?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Conroe tx, I am interested in Atlanta Ga area. My office is 30 min north Houston. My name is Jean 832-832-1539.

Posts: 15 | Location: conroe tx, houston area  | Registered: 28 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Smyrna Beach Florida to Colorado Springs might consider other areas! Skylisa64@yahoo.com

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone out there knowing someone at their station or even themselves, ready to transfer to the Houston area? Trying to get to Austin, New Braunfels or San Antonio. Lets make these transfers a reality! Contact me at 210 387 8541

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chess j cwalinski IV:
Florida to Tennessee or Georgia
Chess - I am still interested in your office. Exactly where do you want to go?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post