Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm from Bowling Green, Florida I want Middlesboro, Kentucky or surrounding area.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Florence SC area wanting central Virginia area. contact me by text 843-439-4379

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JRT I am interested in Nashville if we can work something out. I am in NC if we can do a 3-4 way. Please email me for more details flyerapart@gmail.com

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tempe, AZ. Looking to transfer to Kansas around the Overland Park/Olathe area.

I can also do a 3-way if someone from the Kansas City area wants to go to Arlington, TN.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Cary IL all LLV office all routes are either a 45 or 46 K's. Up to all offers 815-355-2715

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Central Alabama to south florida... or to help complete a 5 way, we need northern orlando area to GA.. 205-617-3969 or leslieprice.9@gmail.com

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knightdale NC to Manassas VA
All LLV routes. 44k.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gb:
North Georgia to Florida

Where in North GA are you

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clovis, Ca to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, maybe others shoot me a city

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Central NJ trying to get to NC or SC. Im ready to move Today no joke. (609) 789-9237

Posts: 58 | Location: central NJ | Registered: 18 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fountain Hills Az and looking to go to central valley California or Oregon-California border town.
quote:
Originally posted by Imurex:
Let's try to get a fresh list of people currently looking for transfers. Thank You!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Knoxville, TN trying to get to Puerto Rico, metro area. My plane ticket will have me in PR on 11/13/2016.
770-841-5738, pierc018@gmail.com

Posts: 22 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: 01 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in toms river nj looking to go to near oneonta NY. I also have a carrier in greenville,NC that wants toms river . So i need either a carrier from oneonta ny area to toms river or oneonta area to greenville,NC

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McKinney:
I'm from Bowling Green, Florida I want Middlesboro, Kentucky or surrounding area.

McKinney please contact me. I may have a way transfer to get you where you want. Call, email or text me please.

Sean Robinson
270-300-0733
Imurex@gmail.com

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if cross craft swaps are possible?

Posts: 22 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: 01 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post