Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm in Chapin, SC (20 miles NW of Columbia, SC) looking to get to the Jacksonville, NC area

Posts: 16 | Registered: 30 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waterford MI to Alabama have carrier in Alabama wanting south Florida to compete 3 way

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julian Pierce I was told no they are not possible but if you find out differently please let me konw

Posts: 54 | Registered: 23 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BryanG:
Arlington, Tn (20 minutes from Memphis) looking for Arizona (between Phoenix and Prescott). If anyone wants Henderson NV It will help with 3 way. Also, looking for someone to come to Arlington, TN from Washington State, Northwest Indiana, Southern Cook County Ill , Northern Ca, Tucson az, or Prescott Az to complete a 3 way.

I'm in Arizona. You need someone from Arizona to go where?

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Holly Springs NC to TN, close to Athens TN preferred but will consider all. Holly Springs and Fuquay Varina has been duo'd and there are 42 regular rural routes and auxiliary routes created regularly due to rapid growth. Most routes are K routes and we are a formula office. Very knowledgeable union steward and a postmaster that will abide by the contract when pressured. Only 1 route does not have an LLV assigned and it has yet to be posted for bid. Lots of great people in office who are social and fun. I love my route and have great friends there but I need to be closer to my mom, we lost dad earlier this year.

Please help! Thank you!

Troy Jelley
troyjelley@hotmail.com

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Scottsdale, AZ wanting coastal Florida. Prefer Estero area but will consider all. Will also consider any coastal state but do not want to deliver in the snow. Contact Charlie at 602-391-7453.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Julian Pierce, MH:
Anyone know if cross craft swaps are possible?

City carriers can swap with clerks. Rural carries can only transfer with other rural carriers though. I don't know why but that's how it is.

Posts: 50 | Registered: 02 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southeast Iowa looking for Pryor Oklahoma or surrounding area. 641-209-2212 or darlenelemke@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nenelem,

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by neffdan:
I'm in Chapin, SC (20 miles NW of Columbia, SC) looking to get to the Jacksonville, NC area

dan keep me in mind in Magnolia TX north of Houston if i am needed i will be interested in Chapin.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JRT:
We have Nashville, TN, need to get to Austin, TX area.

For a 3-way, someone in the Memphis area needing Nashville would work...

OR... someone in the Austin area needing Houston, TX would work.

keep me in mind if i can help. im in Magnolia Tx north of Houston and will do TN

Posts: 17 | Registered: 23 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Bowling Green Florida and need some where with in an hour of Tazewell TN

Posts: 23 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Located in Milton, Florida 32570. Have a 44k LLV route with growth. Just north of Pensacola and their amazing beach. Looking to move near Ashville North Carolina. LLV route is not required. contact mydollartree@hushmail with questions or possible locations no more than 20-30 minutes from Ashville. I am open to other states. Looking for an area though that would be kid friendly and health conscience - no chemical plants and good education. Just send me a message if your interested in the western panhandle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry R,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Alpharetta GA if you find someone from Asheville area that wants here I will be on board

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Bowling Green Florida and want Tazewell Tenn will drive an hour radious. McKinney

Posts: 23 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
o

FL to MA

Posts: 5 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 02 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post