Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go.
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Roll Call: Please post where you are and where you want to go. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
in Monticello Minnesota want to get to the Brainerd Minnesota area

Posts: 53 | Registered: 22 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Milton Florida, Northwest Panhandle of Fl, just North of Pensacola. Wanting Ocala Florida but considering North Carolina - would like a rural county town somewhere near Charlotte NC. Thank you!

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nenelem:
I am in SE Iowa looking for Pryor, OK or within an hour of there. Our routes are true rural with no LLVs or FSS. The day after Veteran's Day I was done at 2:30. Absolutely no stress!! darlenelemke@yahoo.com or 641-209-2212

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuquay Varina NC to east TN

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North California to Oklahoma, Missouri, or kansas

Posts: 48 | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Central or Northern California working from Gilbert Arizona

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bloomington Illinois to Spokane Washington

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Gilbert Arizona wanting to Transfer to Central California Connie 480-229-3971

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dallas Oregon want to go to Florida Space or Treasure coast 503-580-3030

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arizona wants to go to central California

posted Hide Post
I'm in Huntersville nd trying to get back home to ky if someone e wants NC

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
30 minutes south of Pittsburgh,PA (Washington,PA) looking to get to Bedford County PA or as close as possible.Will consider all offers. Need to get back to family.
Adam (814)285-2407

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: 31 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunroof71:
JRT I am interested in Nashville if we can work something out. I am in NC if we can do a 3-4 way. Please email me for more details flyerapart@gmail.com

Sunroof71 can you tell me where is location. I am working on a transfer and might be able to work it out for you and me
hereismyname56@yahoo.com pm me please

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clovis CA to Boise Idaho area or the surrounding area

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pigeon Forge Tennessee looking for Dayton Ohio area an hour radiants.

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post