Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Never been to or seen New York City or Boston or Cape Cod ?? Here's an opportunity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never been to or seen New York City or Boston or Cape Cod ?? Here's an opportunity Login/Join

posted
Litchfield, CT is smack in the middle between New York City and Boston, Red Sox, Yankees, Giants, Mets, Jets and Patriots. Yale University, Philly, Cape Cod, Glouchester, Cooperstown, broadway shows, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, New England churches, inns, coastal beaches, skiing resorts, great fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, so much more than I can list here.
If you have never been here than maybe you should.
Our office in Litchfield has 4 routes, all with LLV's , all K routes, all with subs, a good office to work in that is centrally located in the center of one of New England's most historical towns. Wonderful in all four seasons, this town is visited by many affluent New York residents as well as the famous on a weekly basis.
I am looking to find that rolling stone that gathers no moss who hasn't experienced the New England/ New York state of mind, yet. Both Boston and New York are less than 2 hours driving away and Cape Cod is a mere 3 hours away, benefits of small state.
Hit me up if you are interested, I am looking to go to VA, NC, SC or FL and I will do all the legwork to make it happen, 3,4,5 or 6 way transfer, any way I can.
DANOCONNELL26@optimum.net or Dan at 203-217-1754

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also close to Provincetown, Long Island and Vermont and New Hampshire

posted Hide Post
hey dannyboy are you still looking for a transfer

john tetreault

Posts: 15 | Registered: 15 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am still looking to transfer, what do you have in mind ? Tell me if you or someone you know is looking to come this way and we will talk

posted Hide Post
my name is john i.m in fort myers florida i'm
not looking to do this till may or june call me at 239-938-4554

john tetreault

posted Hide Post
i am looking to move back to new england to be closer to family and it the perfect area it right in the middle of family the reason i want to wait is that my youngest is graduating this year
quote:
Originally posted by john tetreault:
my name is john i.m in fort myers florida i'm
not looking to do this till may or june call me at 239-938-4554

john tetreault

posted Hide Post
John, I will give u a call tonight , I get it with waiting, no hurry at this end.
Dan