Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Naples fl to tampa area, clearwater, st pete, Dunedin, Semino, within 30-45 to
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naples fl to tampa area, clearwater, st pete, Dunedin, Semino, within 30-45 to Login/Join

posted
Tinaniece@hotmail.com 2763938735

Posts: 57 | Location: Coeburn Virginia | Registered: 24 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
needing more info about your office. how many routes ? how many LLV's ? ect. possible 4 way, would new port richey work for you ?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 4 rts, one is a contract rt,,, k rts,,, off every sat... My route has been approved for A LLV just waiting on it,,, other rts pov....

Posts: 57 | Location: Coeburn Virginia | Registered: 24 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm n Coeburn va right now, I had someone from naples who wanted to switch, and I was looking to go from naples to new port richy

posted Hide Post
My phone is 2763938735 can u please txt me, naples fl guy txt me this morn, and is wanting my office in fl and I would take port richy! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

posted Hide Post
So someone can take naples and I'd take new port richy

posted Hide Post
Ok,there are 3 offices with about 50 routes in each one most of them do have llvs or ffvs. There is a few that have own vehicle. Some have all street delivery and all nbcus and some mixed. All routes different sizes. Some K, J, and H routes. If he has any other questions he can contact me if he wants to.

posted Hide Post
Love to be in the mix. Am seeking to transfer to the Florida coast this year from Santa Fe, New Mexico. The Land Of Enchantment offers one's artistic side an abundance of opportunities. Please call me for info on Post office and the area. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naples fl looking to be close to tampa fl largo area!

posted Hide Post
Still looking