Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ** FL to FL ** from DAYTONA BEACH, FL ...to NAVARRE, FL (within 60mi)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** FL to FL ** from DAYTONA BEACH, FL ...to NAVARRE, FL (within 60mi) Login/Join

posted
Am seeking mutual transfer.. I am in Daytona area and ideally want as close to Navarre FL as possible. (Ft Walton, Niceville, Milton). Our office: 11 reg routes (average 45k), 1 aux. 10 routes with LLV. New construction & room for growth. A clear description of routes after mail count.
If you are in the [/B] Emerald Coast ..and have the slightest of interest.. contact me!!
sedonasky68@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sedonasky68,

Posts: 15 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: 22 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in Daytona Beach and maybe have a 4 way in mind . Have to get in touch with the others and will let you know.

Posts: 117 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redpony:
I am interested in Daytona Beach and maybe have a 4 way in mind . Have to get in touch with the others and will let you know.

Ok, thanx for reply. Hope we hear from Niceville!

Posts: 15 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: 22 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post