Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fort myers to Doyelstown pa..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort myers to Doyelstown pa.. Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from fort myers fl. To Doyelstown or near by.. My route is a 48k

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lexington, ky here needing anywhere florida. Postmaster ready, family already in florida so really serious and ready by june / july 859-4945034

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoe about a three way? Love to transfer Fort Myers. Need to find someone from Pa to come here in New Mexico to make it work.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Gaithersburg md to far from where you need to transfer to

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amanda:
Is Gaithersburg md to far from where you need to transfer to
Amanda I am in Gaithersburg trying to get to florida someone in fort myers is wanting to move to doylestown pa and someone in chestertown pa wants to come to havre de grace md. It would be a great 3 way if the person in chestertown would be interested in coming to Gaithersburg which is an hour and a half from havre de grace.
Richard

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linny, I am replying to anyone on the west coast of FL to offer my location in any possible 3,4,5 way trade. I am trying to get to FL to be with husband who is working in Sarasota. reply to georgiarodrick@gmail.com or call 231-414-4373

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am on the west coast of Michigan georgiarodrick@gmail.com or 231-414-4373

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Linda, Oedete Viegas in Bethlehem PA has been trying to reach you regarding your ad for a mutual transfer. She is having trouble accessing the website and called me. She says that Bethlehem PA is only 15 minutes from Doyle. Could you please call her at 484-548-3141