Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking to flee CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to flee CA Login/Join

posted
I want out of California, I am in Clovis CA in the central valley. I would prefer a red state somewhere in the northwest like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming ect but willing to consider other places not called NY, Chicago or anywhere where the Democrats are in charge.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Arizona, there are not many democrats here! We're about as red as it gets. I would love to come to Clovis because we have a new grandson in Fresno and my wife is dying to live near him! I am in the Scottsdale district where we have 2 rural offices. All routes have LLV's and mostly K routes. I have a 46K and am not the biggest route in the station. My station is in Fountain Hills. If interested, please contact me at mailjeep3@yahoo.com. Maybe we can engineer a 3 way swap if Arizona isn't your cup of tea, so to speak. Thanks for your consideration.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Saint Joseph Missouri. Great outdoors here lots of hunting and shooting sports encouraged by the conservation department. Until very recently could smoke in restaurants and bars.

Posts: 11 | Location: Saint Joseph Missouri | Registered: 05 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arizona & Missouri won't work even being a chiefs fan but if you can work a multiple trade getting me to one of the 3 places I want to go that'd be ok

posted Hide Post
would Goreville Il be an option???? it's more than 300 miles away from Chicago.....I absolutely love my post office but love is taking me to Fresno CA,,,,hopefully sooner than later

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too am looking for Fresno or surrounding area up towards Merced wanting to join fiance leaving Gilbert Arizona please anyone interested text 4802293971

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks but I really want to get to Idaho or Montana

posted Hide Post
My husband was just offered a great job in California. I am in Ohio...and I can see that its not a popular destination. Frowner

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rethinking Missouri and other places. So shoot me some more im in the exploration stage. I do require a route with an LLV unless of course it's exactly where I want to go.

posted Hide Post
Bump