Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    MD to tri state area of NW Ohio-NE Indiana-S Michigan
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MD to tri state area of NW Ohio-NE Indiana-S Michigan Login/Join

posted Hide Post
would also consider anyone close to Leesburg, Florida. If interested in Maryland...please contact me.
Kim Duffy
kd6810@gmail.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Walled Lake Michigan?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy...Walled Lake would be an option. Just let me know of any details...thanks so much.
Kim

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Walled Lake MI?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in south Florida and found a carrier who is interested in going to MD. I haven't gotten a response yet but I'll keep you posted on that. We have 12 regular rural routes-all with LLV's. I've done 4 mutual trades so far-5 different states-and Walled Lake really is a great office. I love the area and the people at work are great. I have friends in Ft. Myers FL and would love to get back to that area. Let me know if you're interested.

posted Hide Post
Absolutely interested...just let me know. Thanks again.

posted Hide Post
Hi! My name is Jill. I am looking to tranfer to Tennessee. I see that you are in Maryland. The office that I work out of is about 25 miles from Toledo in Bowling Green. I have a carrier that wants to transfer to Texas from Tennessee. If you are still interested in transfering to Ohio we need someone to transfer from Texas to Maryland. If we all work together we can get the transfers that we all want. Thank You Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jill...thanks for responding and yes I am still looking to transfer. If it should work out Bowling Green is much closer to where I was originally looking as my family is in Wauseon and Defiance. I will keep looking to see if I can find anyone interested. From which area in Texas are they looking for? Thanks again.
Kim

posted Hide Post
Hello! My name is Jill. I am looking to get to Tennessee but I see that you want to come to Ohio. My route is in Bowling Green Ohio 25 miles south of Toledo. If you are interested please email at doggywills@aol.com. Thanks Jill maybe you know of someone that would like to transfer to Md from Tennessee?

posted Hide Post
Looking at the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Sorry for the last post. I didn't read all of the postings. Jill

posted Hide Post
where are you in Maryland? found someone from Tennessee that wants Baltimore area

posted Hide Post
Hey Jill...I currently work out of the Lisbon/Cooksville office. I believe I am approximately 15 miles from Baltimore. There is only one route out of this office, the rest are po boxes. It is a small route with potential to grow. The route has a large piece of property currently for sale(38) acres. Was watching to see if a developer were to buy it. It would be a great start to get someone in the area then they could transfer out if they wished to have a bigger route. Thanks again for responding so quickly. Keep me posted if that should work for them.

posted Hide Post
I found a carrier from Tennessee that would like to be around Baltimore. I will see if he would like to go to Lisbon/Cookville. What size is your route? Jill

posted Hide Post
When I first started the route was a 40H. I opted out of the last count we had because of the previous one going down so much with the volume. It's now a 36H. It's a hard sell because of it's size but it is a good opportunity to learn the area. It also has an LLV and is approx. 24 miles. The 3 coworkers in the office are great to work with and the customers on the route are as well. Start time is 8am and finish at 2pm. During the summer months it's not unheard of to be done by noon. It is a quick route...

posted Hide Post
Hi Kim! The carrier in Tennessee that wanted to come to Maryland emailed me back and he has to stay in Tennessee for now. Sorry I will keep trying. Thank you Jill