Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    MD to tri state area of NW Ohio-NE Indiana-S Michigan
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MD to tri state area of NW Ohio-NE Indiana-S Michigan Login/Join

posted Hide Post
No problem at all Jill. And I'll keep checking things out on my end and let you know if I find anything out here. Thanks again!

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I may have found someone to transfer to Maryland from Georgia and that will work for me and my family. Let's keep our fingers crossed! How much time will you need before you can do the transfer? Thanks Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure Jill. As I have never done a transfer before and if this person would be interested do you have any idea as to what kind of time frame it takes to get everything settled and in place? I am currently going through a divorce and when I move I already have somewhere to stay as my sister lives in Wauseon. I have already started packing my things just so that I would be somewhat ready in case something should go through. What kind of time frame were you hoping for? I am ready to start the process should anything come about...
Feel free to contact me on my cell if you should hear anything. My number is 301-418-0737.
Thanks again.
Kim

posted Hide Post
We may have found the same person in Georgia also. I emailed them maybe a little over a month ago and didn't get a response back. It was concerning a 3-way and at the time I didn't have a third person to go to Georgia. Perhaps you will get a response back since there are 3 people this time. My fingers are crossed.

posted Hide Post
Hi! She has gotten back with me and she can transfer by the end of March. She would like more information about your office. This is her email address can you please contact her with your information. nefertitigriggs@gmail.com Thanks Jill

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure thing Jill. And this is the same person I contacted before...will message her again. Thank you. Kim

posted Hide Post
Just an update on my transfer request. I am still looking to transfer out of Maryland. Due to the flat machines coming into the area to make delivery order like our dps comes..any open routes here are not being posted to bid on that I have found. If the route is open they are being worked by the subs and not being posted. So if you are interested in transferring into the area please let me know. Looking for Northwest Ohio, Southern Michigan, also possibly interested in the surrounding area of Leesburg, Florida.
Thanks so much!
Kim
Kduffym@live.com

posted Hide Post
Will be needing to make a decision very soon as to whether to resign from the post office here and cross my fingers to sign up as a sub somewhere. Living arrangements will be changing very soon and if I leave the route will no longer be up for transfer. If interested please let me know as soon as possible so I can make arrangements. Thank you to all who have responded previously and good luck to you all in your search.
Kim
Kduffym@live.com

posted Hide Post
would also like to expand my area of interest to the Gatlinburg, Tn. area...

posted Hide Post
Update...just got word they will be transferring my route to Woodbine, MD. This office currently has 4 other routes in it. I am still looking in the Northwest Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Tennessee, and the areas surrounding Leesburg, Florida if anyone has any interest. Thanks for looking. Smiler

posted Hide Post
This request is no longer active

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post