Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    MD to tri state area of NW Ohio-NE Indiana-S Michigan
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MD to tri state area of NW Ohio-NE Indiana-S Michigan Login/Join

posted
MD to tri state area..looking to get closer to family in the NW portion of Ohio. Route is in Howard Co. MD just 15 miles outside of Baltimore. Very small office with this one being the only route. Has LLV and is currently a 36H. If more info needed my email is Kduffym@live.com
Thank you for your consideration...
also a possible 3 way if anyone from S Tennessee wants to come to MD

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi KD yes we are interested. My husband works in Marion IN. If this interests you, please tell us more about the area. Thank you. Marj

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The route is in Lisbon, MD approx. 15 miles outside of Baltimore. Start time is 8 am and I usually finish anywhere from 1pm to 2 pm. It's a very small office with great employees and a wonderful postmaster. This is the only route and it does have an LLV. There are a couple of new homes coming in and I believe there is the potential for growth but with the market it's just slow moving right now. I live in Frederick, MD and have about a 40 minute commute...a straight shot down I70. Where are you located in reference to Ft. Wayne, In.? My cell # is 301-418-0737 if you should have any further questions. Thanks for your reply.

posted Hide Post
KD, I am so sorry, my husband is a city carrier and he informed that city and rural cannot transfer. I was so excited when I saw your ad! I apologize. Marj

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's no problem Marj. I will keep on looking. I wish you luck with your search. Thanks again for responding even though it won't work out.
Kim

posted Hide Post
area preferred is within a 50 mile radius of Toledo, Ohio but will consider other areas as well...

posted Hide Post
still actively looking. offers in tri-state area considered...retirees..mutuals..3 ways etc.
email is kduffym@live.com

posted Hide Post
Still actively looking. May end up resigning and going in as rca as housing situation will be changing soon. Looking seriously at all offers.
Thank you for your consideration
Kim

posted Hide Post
Hi Kim,
There's a girl in Painesville, OH who is looking to transfer. Her name is Denise and her email address is donny62@embarqmail.com. She also has an ad on the first page of postalmag under Denise and you will see her respond to me in it. Heidi H.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kim,
It's her second ad down from the top where it says transfer. Her first ad says she's in Florida but she's now in Painesville, Ohio. I thought I saw an ad she might be interested in. I gave her your name and phone number and told her I'd get in touch if I found the route I thought she might be inteersted in. Good luck! Heidi H.

posted Hide Post
Kim,
The messages I sent Denise through her email address have not gone through. She must have changed it or cancelled it when she transferred from Florida to Painesville. I guess the only way to get in touch is through postalmag unless I find her phone number. Heidi H.

posted Hide Post
I don't have her phone number in any of my old emails. You could also call the Painesville post office. Heidi

posted Hide Post
I'm really sorry Kim! It's Denise's first ad and it's right under yours! heidi

posted Hide Post
KD this is Denise from Painesville ohio yes I need to get to the courtlund area or youngstown ohio...if I hear of anyone Ill let you know asap just keep posting and sending postcards to different offices you will eventually get a hit...I did...my email is denised44062@yahoo.com if you need any info thank you

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Heidi and Denise for responding back. I really need to get as close to the Toledo area as I can, but I do have a friend about 45 minutes from your location Denise which is why I thought maybe I could start there then transfer again just to get a start on things. My living situation will be changing very soon and just need to have a plan. Resumes have been sent out but I was really trying to stay within the postal service. Will keep plugging away and hopefully something will work out. I didn't think of sending out postcards...good idea...I've just been calling around the offices and have been back to Ohio 3 different times over this past summer and visited several offices looking. Thanks again to you both and keep me in mind! Smiler
Kim