Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Santa Fe, NM or Denver, CO to CA, NV or FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa Fe, NM or Denver, CO to CA, NV or FL Login/Join

posted
Santa Fe is a small, unique city. artistic community, population 70K, high desert climate with 4 mild seasons (never gets hotter than 90 degrees in the summer). All routes have an LLV, no FSS (which is a good thing), 50+ routes in 2 stations. Historic downtown, lots of festivals, nature, hiking, snow skiing in the mountains, close to Albuquerque, Taos and Los Alamos.

There is a carrier in Denver who has expressed interest in coming here so if you're interested in Denver let me know and we can piece together a 3 way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: High Life,

Posts: 50 | Registered: 02 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, I think I replied to you before. I'm in SW florida (ft myers/cape coral) trying to get to Georgia between Columbus and Atlanta (harris county would be perfection). I'm very motivated as ive already bought 68 gorgeous acres there and want to work there for a few years and then retire. keep me in mind if any 3 way possibilities come up. good luck, fred 239-218-8379 (I screen calls-leave a msg, ill call back)

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred - I don't know of anyone in GA that wants SF but I'll definitely get in contact if something comes up.

Jack - I think there's a couple of options I have that would work with AZ. Let me know when you decide that you would like to transfer and we can start working on something.

Thanks.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JackB:
what are the worst routes in sante fe?

I've never been on any other route than mine so I really don't know what the worst routes are. There's a whole other building in downtown too where I've never worked. In general, I think the larger routes are the most desirable by the employees here. My route is one of the smallest at a 41J so you might end up with mine but as you know, there's no guarantee on which route you'll get. My route's a piece of cake. Only averages 2 trays of dps (except Monday when it's 4 or 5) and I have an easy 5 or 6 hour day almost every day. They are planning to add to it though after the holiday season is done. I'll keep you updated.

quote:
Originally posted by JackB:
I will visit the area when the new leave year begins. If you find something before that let me know.

Sounds good. Send me an email before you plan your visit just to confirm Santa Fe would still be an option. thesunnydaze@yahoo.com I'm in talks with another carrier who says they will make a decision in January.

posted Hide Post
Where are you at in your search?

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jack. Las Vegas or Southern CA are my preferences. I'll consider SE Florida as well. I saw there was someone in Henderson looking for your location. That'd work for me. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. thesunnydaze@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Bump. The carrier in Denver and I are both ready to sign paperwork now. Just need a third piece from CA, Las Vegas or South East FL.

posted Hide Post
how is your search going?

Posts: 152 | Registered: 16 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post