Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need a three-way, if anyone in franklin,nc or nearby wants charlotte
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a three-way, if anyone in franklin,nc or nearby wants charlotte Login/Join

posted
Anyone in franklin.nc or within an hour to franklin wants charlotte and I am trying to get to florida. You can reach me at hwill54@yahoo.com or on this posting.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im very interested in franklin nc, im from Minnesota, I have someone from Arizona to come to Minnesota, just want out of Minnesota by winter time. Thanks Tonya you can reach me at 1-763-732-8793, or tonyaswaser@gmail.com

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer to Charlotte NC. I am in Forest Va.(10 miles of Lynchburg VA.).I have a 42J Route with LLv. looking to transfer by this fall. contact me @ 434-489-5548/usercynth730@aol.com

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tonya and forest,va carrier if you can find someone from florida who wants your area and we can do a three-way its a done deal. Thanks again.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post