Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Beautiful Southern Maine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beautiful Southern Maine Login/Join

posted
Country route,close to many desired locations. Looking to go to PA, NJ or close surrounding states. Serious inquiries only, looking to do sooner then later.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am VERY iterested in Maine...I'm in Charlotte, NC...let me know if you're interested - thanks!

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I sent a reply this past weekend, and if you are not interested in Charlotte, NC, there is someone in Acton, MA that wants to come To Charlotte. If you would consider Massachstts, maybe we can do a three way trade. My number is 704-968-6442

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in NC if you are interested in NJ. Email Ennynj@hotmail.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Maine are you?I am in Northern California, maybe a 3 way? bbrhionos@gmail.com

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are the areas the three way consists of Bernadette?

posted Hide Post
Southern Maine, Northern California and the Dallas area or the Palm Beach are in Florida

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now you can add someone in Charlotte NC, who wants to go to Maine, and I would go to NC...

posted Hide Post
im in st.marys county maryland( Amish country ) looking for maine to be with my aging mom. eric20659@yahoo.com

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Eric, I checked it out. Are there any surrounding areas that the cost of living is cheaper? Thanks for your response

posted Hide Post
the housing market in certain parts of St.Marys county ( southern maryland ) is kind of inflated in some areas due the the naval base in the area and high paying jobs it offers. But there are parts of Mechanicsville, Charlotte Hall, Great Mills and Calvert county that are not to high. The Country Lakes neighborhood and Wicomico Shores neighborhood which is 1 mile or closer to the Wicomico river are nice and are reasonble and there are a bunch of forclosures around because of the market in the last few years. anyway thanks for the response and have a go one

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric, I sent you an email. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Absolutely interested.

posted Hide Post
Still in need of transfer