Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    eastern Virginia to South Alabama
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eastern Virginia to South Alabama Login/Join

posted
Hayes VA office has 6 rural routes and 1 aux. All have llvs. My route is a 43k and scheduled day off is Saturday. If anyone is interested please email me at forgiven6185@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Location: Hayes va | Registered: 07 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Northern Virginia and would like to go to Hayes if we can work a 3 person trade. That gives you another option if someone from Alabama would want to go to my office in Bluemont, VA.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 23 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you sounds good

Posts: 7 | Location: Hayes va | Registered: 07 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
southall..if your office is an all LLV office I have someone in Chesapeake, VA wanting to transfer to my office in Henderson, NV and I would transfer to your office. maybe we can do a 3 way transfer..email me at suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post