Postal Forums
Asheville NC, Henderson Co NC, , to transfer to Lutz Florida, N of Tampa

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/8043909097

03 January 2018, 11:47
DavidashevilleNCbound
Asheville NC, Henderson Co NC, , to transfer to Lutz Florida, N of Tampa
I am still looking for someone to come out of the cold to Lutz Florida, just a few miles north of Tampa. 40 minutes from the beaches. Our office has mostly K routes a few J's. All routes have LLV's. Due to family issues I need to be around Asheville North Carolina, Hendersonville or Waynesville would be ideal. Please let me know if you are interested.
14 January 2018, 10:48
DRH
Just want you to know Raleigh NC still wants Lutz.
30 December 2020, 18:05
AsherNC
quote:
Originally posted by DavidashevilleNCbound:
I am still looking for someone to come out of the cold to Lutz Florida, just a few miles north of Tampa. 40 minutes from the beaches. Our office has mostly K routes a few J's. All routes have LLV's. Due to family issues I need to be around Asheville North Carolina, Hendersonville or Waynesville would be ideal. Please let me know if you are interested.

Are you still looking? I’m 30 minutes from Asheville, potentially looking for florida. Tell me about your office, if still interested.
12 January 2021, 04:51
Jstieber94
Hey are you still looking? I'm in the process of working a multi way transfer and we just need a fl person to go to north Carolina. Give me a call or text at 4845351861 if interested. Planning to leave by summer