Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Asheville NC, Henderson Co NC, , to transfer to Lutz Florida, N of Tampa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville NC, Henderson Co NC, , to transfer to Lutz Florida, N of Tampa Login/Join

posted
I am still looking for someone to come out of the cold to Lutz Florida, just a few miles north of Tampa. 40 minutes from the beaches. Our office has mostly K routes a few J's. All routes have LLV's. Due to family issues I need to be around Asheville North Carolina, Hendersonville or Waynesville would be ideal. Please let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just want you to know Raleigh NC still wants Lutz.

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidashevilleNCbound:
I am still looking for someone to come out of the cold to Lutz Florida, just a few miles north of Tampa. 40 minutes from the beaches. Our office has mostly K routes a few J's. All routes have LLV's. Due to family issues I need to be around Asheville North Carolina, Hendersonville or Waynesville would be ideal. Please let me know if you are interested.

Are you still looking? I’m 30 minutes from Asheville, potentially looking for florida. Tell me about your office, if still interested.

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey are you still looking? I'm in the process of working a multi way transfer and we just need a fl person to go to north Carolina. Give me a call or text at 4845351861 if interested. Planning to leave by summer

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post