Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Estero, FL to all places considered...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Estero, FL to all places considered... Login/Join

posted
This is a great little office, all but one have LLV's. Very affordable to live here especially right now! Seasonal office, so routes go up in high season and down in summer. I go from a K to a J in summer I only have 70 seasonals.

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 06 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you at all interested in Walled Lake Michigan? I used to live in Fort Myers and would love to move back to the area. If not, there is a carrier in MD-near Baltimore I think-that showed some interest in coming here.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Las Vegas?

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the beautiful mountains of northeast tennessee. Please let me know if you would be interested. I would like to move closer to my family.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 11 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are in South Jersey 20 minutes to Philladelphia

Posts: 20 | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI, I'm in Odessa ,MO ( 30 mins. east of Kansas City) it's a great, active community and has superb schools. I'm wanting to go to Florida. I have a brother in Ft Lauderdale but was wanting to be on the gulf side. If you're interested in seeing some pretty countryside let me know. This really is a great place to live.

816-217-5064
Thanks for your post, Sherry

Posts: 8 | Registered: 04 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263. Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Lake Havasu City Arizona or Walled Lake Michigan?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in S.I. New York?

Posts: 13 | Location: staten island N.Y. | Registered: 27 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Texas?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an ad on here and have communicated with Kimmy. My rt is in Maryland being moved from Lisbon to Woodbine. If you would like to come here and need any info you can email me. Possible 3-way with Kimmy..
Thank you
Kim
kduffym@live.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Miami?

Posts: 16 | Location: Crystal River Florida | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My rt is in Gaithersburg MD. I am interested in estero please feel free to email me at crockett84rp@hotmail.com or call me @ 240-626-7987

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bluffton,Sc (near Hilton Head,Sc or Savannah,Ga)

all but 2 or 3 routes have llv's

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Springfield Mo? Very close to Branson MO.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post